One of my favorite parts about the holiday season is being able to attend fabulous holiday parties and get-togethers with my friends and family. Is there anything better than getting dolled up to laugh, sip festive cocktails and nibble delicious bites with pals around a Christmas tree? I think not.
So, why not bring a little somethin' somethin' to the host/hostess with the mostest to show them how much you appreciate the invitation. These gems should do the trick:
(click photo to enlarge)
1. 5-piece wine-bottle accessory kit ($28)
2. Recipe cards (various styles, $14)
3. Variety pack of foodie-inspired greeting cards ($26)
4. Floral coasters (various styles, $19)
5. Sail-cloth wine tote (various styles, $28)
6. Plenty: Vibrant Vegetable Recipes from London's Ottolenghi ($35)
7. Hand-poured soy candles in holiday scents (various scents., $20-$40)
8. Environmentally friendly (and beautifully scented!) hand soap and lotion derived from biofuels ($17-$30)
Of course, we also have loads more goodies in store and plenty of stunning Thank You cards to send along post-party. So, throw on your sparkliest baubles, gussy up and we'll see you under the mistletoe!