Friday, March 7, 2014

Samantha is 30!!!

I am so happy to wish my dear friend and amazing business partner a happy 30th birthday! As you all know, Sam keeps things running smoothly at G&R and I honestly cannot imagine going through this journey with anyone else. She keeps me sane, makes me laugh, handles stressful clients with ease and enjoys scarfing down delicious food (like the milkshakes and fried pickles we are getting later today) as much as I do. Oh and she is as obsessed with Gus as I am with Ruby + Archie which makes me feel slightly less wacky. In other words, she might be crazier than I am and it's always good to have someone like that by your side:)

Happy birthday, friend. I love you.

Here's to the next 30!














All photos by emilie inc. photography except for the second to last one which is by brea mcdonald photography

No comments:

Post a Comment