Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wedspiration: finger foods


(Hand-held french fry bags. Photo by Davina + Daniel)

(Sliders! Photo by Max Wanger Photography)

Here's a wedding trend I can really get down with: un-fussy, down-home finger foods all dressed up and served at tailored weddings. I love good food, don't get me wrong, I'm just not of the belief that good food has to be fancy food.

(Grilled cheese wedges. Photo courtesy of B&G Photography)

Some of the best meals I've ever had are clean and un-pretentious. Good, honest, soul-warming food is where it's at. The combination of an elegant venue, abundance of romance and comfort food is a fabulous way to invite your guests to enjoy themselves and feel at home on your big day. I mean, really, is there anything more delicious and lovely than a mini grilled cheese served alongside champagne?

(Caramel apples. Photo by Sarah Maren Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment