Monday, August 9, 2010

Excitement overload.

(Photo by Gia Canali found via Snippet & Ink)

It's a sunny Monday morning after a glorious, celebratory weekend and starting off a busy week of client meetings, new products arriving and lovely friends dropping by. And, yet, I can't flipping wait for Thursday.

Why, you ask? Well because on Thursday I leave Portsmouth and head up to Wolfeboro to join my Gus & Ruby better half (the Whiz) for final wedding preparations and the main event(s). I'm just so darned excited. Whitney has poured her heart and creative genius into this wedding and it's going to blow everyone's hair back, I just know it. From the perfect paper details (duh!), to the incredible decor, every last detail of this wedding has been thought-of and crafted and fussed over until it is just right.

I'm so proud of her and can't wait to watch as her incredible vision comes to life. More importantly, though, I'm so happy for her and AK. They make a perfect pair and I just can't wait to celebrate their good fortune having found each other. I love weddings!

OK -back to work for a few more days before I can really get my party on. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So so excited and can't wait to hear all about it - congrats, Whit! You're going to have the most amazing weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete