Friday, May 1, 2009

Spring Chickies

One of the many pleasures of working in the custom letterpress business is getting to share in our clients' joyous and momentous occasions. Take, for example, working with new mamas on birth announcements: while they can be a tad distracted (who can blame them?) new parents are some of the most appreciative and enthusiastic clients around. I cant tell you how much Whitney and I adore presenting the proud parents with gorgeous, handcrafted cards that announce the much-anticipated arrival of their bundle of joy. It's pretty phenomenal.

Most importantly, working with baby mamas usually means that we get to hold the little ones when we drop off goods. Hooray! Tiny toes. Mini fingers. That top-of-a-baby's-head SMELL! I could melt just writing about it.

(photo courtesy of: Kenziepoo)

I'll tell you what - visiting new babies can really get my wheels turning about how much fun it's going to be when I have a mini one myself (a long, long time away, I'll have you know). If this nursery design isn't the most fab thing you've seen in a while, I just don't know what is. Pretty paper +pretty birds = pretty wonderful place for a babe to snooze.

Visit again soon - I'll be posting some sweet birth announcements shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment