Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Eeep! Exciting blog press!


Whitney and I are super excited and honored to have one of our custom pieces featured today on our most favorite blog ever: Oh So Beautiful Paper.

The Beautiful Paper blog is truly a designer's dream. Nole, the writer, has an amazing eye for innovative design, stellar printing and trendsetting typesetting. Her totally relate-able, endearing voice keeps readers coming back for more every day. Thanks so much, Nole, for your incredible blogging and for keeping all of us inspired and happy to work in this fabulous industry.

Check our sweet shout-out here.

YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - thank you so much for your incredibly kind words! The custom Save the Dates are just beautiful and it was my pleasure to feature them. Amazing designers like you + Whitney are what keeps me going and inspires me every single day, so I couldn't do it without you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete