Thursday, March 18, 2010

I dream of flowers.




It's true - I can't stop daydreaming about bright, Spring-y gardens full of flowers and tables set with stunning, lush centerpieces. Specifically, I dream of poppies with their dramatic dark centers and fun, flirty, sometimes-crinkly petals. And of peonies with their fluffy, luxe texture and "look at me, I'm so pretty" personalities. And finally of ranunculas; from their tightly bound buds to their multi-layered full bloom faces, I love them from start to finish.

So, it's no surprise that I've been obsessing over the super beautiful work of floral design company Poppies & Posies out of NYC. The fab duo just really does it for me. I love pretty much everything about their aesthetic - the layering of textures, the pops of color, their fave flowers, the funky boxes and cans they use to assemble everything. It's all perfection to me.

Happy sunny Thursday, y'all!






(All photos courtesy of Poppies & Posies)

No comments:

Post a Comment