Monday, March 8, 2010

New Knock Knock!


Our favorite new Knock Knock product: the personal library kit! Tell me this isn't the cutest gift ever for your best bookworm buddy?

New Spring products are arriving daily here at Gus & Ruby Letterpress and we couldn't be more excited about them! Just in: new goodies from Knock Knock! They put the fun in FUNctional home and office gifts. Everyone can use a little humor, color and organizing in their day-to-day task list.

Just a few of the super awesome products:
Hilarious and helpful file folders. Put some pep in your filing!



Pocket-sized lists and notepads:





Sticky-notes sets to help organize your life.

(All photos courtesy of Knock Knock)


1 comment:

  1. I saw the library kit in a local store and fell in love with it. I didn't justify the purchase (I have tons of paper at home) before they closed the store, but now I know where to look. I'm excited to see more. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete