Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oooh and Aaah

(All photos courtesy of Linda & Harriett)

I know we've chatted about calendars before, but I just have to reiterate how much I love these Linda & Harriett letterpress wall calendars. They are so super cute, beautifully printed, and the fact that the bottom of each month is a postcard just seals the deal for me.


Our second shipment of calendars arrived today (our first set flew off the shelves!) and this will likely be our last order for the year as they are a limited edition item. So - no pressure - but if you want one of these gorgeous calendars for yourself or to give as a totally fabulous holiday gift, you best get in here!

Also we'd just love to see you! :)

xoxo,
Ham and the Whiz

PS - We're on repeat here at the store today. Two songs I can't stop listening to right now:
1. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
2. Happy - Leona Lewis




2 comments: