Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stamp and send: boxed holiday cards!



(store photos by Mark Davidson Photography)

It's time again to start thinking about your holiday mailing list. Collect those addresses, find that perfect set (or a few different perfect sets!), pour yourself a cup of tea and get to writing!

We have a HUGE (and I mean HUGE) selection of boxed holiday cards - everything from sweet and simple to hip and funky. There is no doubt that one or two will speak to you as you search for that perfect holiday sentiment.

Sending and receiving holiday cards is truly one of my favorite parts about the season. Is there anything more wonderful than receiving snail mail? I don't think so. I so love the ritual of writing a little note to all those people in my life who I, often, haven't kept in touch with as well as I should have throughout the year. I love opening cards and reading sweet notes from friends near and far.

Below - enjoy a little eye candy of just a few of the many, many styles we have in store. And this is just the boxed notes - imagine how many single greeting cards we have, too! Hope to see you soon so you can get to stamping and sending.




(Egg Press)






(Elum)

(Sweet Letterpress)


(Dutch Door Press)

(Copper Willow Studio)


(Rifle Paper Co.)

(Fugu Fugu Press)



(Waste Not Paper)



(Snow & Graham)
(Mr. Boddington's Studio)

(Old Tom Foolery)
(Night Owl Papergoods)

(Smock)
(Bella Muse)
(Cavalini Paper)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam: Your blog, products and style are really great. I am a stationary lover, too, and will keep you in mind when Annie gets married (jk: no, she's not engaged, yet!) Love and happy holidaze to you all!! Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by this weekend with thy mothers and aunts for a little shopping spree so I can't wait to get my hands on a few of these! And I've been dying to show them your store, so get ready!

    ReplyDelete