Friday, April 1, 2011

Could use me some fresh clover...

Morning All!

Boy oh boy did I need a little pick me up this morning. What crummy weather! Just yesterday I was pulling the dead leaves away from my little crocus sprouts, and this morning I had to use my snow-scraper :(

Of course, I found a bit of sunshine at the shop, as our new line of candles from Paddywax are FINALLY here!! These candles follow the journey of a bee... from the first sprigs of clover to those luscious wild blackberries that come about in late summer... this line has a scent for every step along the way.



Each candle is made from a hand-poured, natural beeswax blend, and every scent is so lovely. We are carrying both the large black 14 ounce jars (80 hours of sweet, simple burning time), and the adorable 2 ounce gold tins (perfect for next to your bedside). It would be impossible for me to choose a favorite, although the Clover has sparked my fancy and is burning in shop, as we speak :) The packaging is so pretty too... a great housewarming gift to impress a new neighbor or friend, and each box and tin is embellished with a gilded honey bee. I just can't rave enough about these candles, and it is so nice to have something bright and new in the shop to share!

Come by and check these lovelies out! They are just the little punch your home needs to get everyone, OFFICIALLY, out of this winter funk!

xo Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment