Saturday, September 10, 2011

9.10.11 love

Happy Saturday, lovelies! Just popping in to say Happy Wedding Day to all our fabulous 9.10.11 couples. And, dang, are there a lot of you! It's a great day for a wedding here in New England (and everywhere, really, because, hey!, what isn't a great day to marry the love of your life?) and we are wishing you all the best. Enjoy every moment.

Have I mentioned recently how much I love my job? Because I do. I love weddings,. I love happy couples. I love celebrating the important things in life. Really, what it comes down to is that I love love.

And, I LOVE these:
An inspiration board after my own heart (the ceremony site!!? I die.):



(via Once Wed)

A super romantic, woodland-nymph-esque wedding. Check out the whole post (via Once Wed) HERE.






(Photos by Glen Allsop, found via Once Wed)

No comments:

Post a Comment