Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Morning after Valentines!!!

Hi there guys and gals!

Hope this finds everyone happy and well, rested and back to the grind after a sweet valentines day?! We were so happy to see SO MANY of our friendly neighbors out and about town yesterday picking up cards for their loved ones. Ahh, the perks to working downtown and being able to run out last minute on your lunch break on Valentines ;)

We are totally, neck deep in the grind of wedding invitation season, but I wanted to take a quick minute to share a little something totally rad and extremely awesome with you today!

I have dreams sometimes, of all of the things that I would do in another life (or in this life, if someone would just figure out a way to add like, 12 hours onto every working day). I am convinced that if I had the chance, I would try to become a French street artist.

Reasonable dream... I think so!
What do you think? Do you think I could ever be as incredible as these two?
I mean really. They're so flipping awesome!

Be back Friday with some in-shop product love.
Lots of friendly wishes to you!
xo Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment