Monday, February 20, 2012

prospective vendor...

Sent an email to the lovely Miss. Leah Duncan this past weekend to see if she'd be interested in selling her goodies here at Gus & Ruby Letterpress this Spring. Her color palette is so rich and beautiful, and I can't lie that I'm swooning over her prints and pillow cases - the organic forms and straight lines of pattern are just perfection if you ask me!







I think she'd be a great addition to the shop, don't you?

And if that's not enough, I may or may not be completely over-the-moon with her play on these little mountain-top triangles in duplicate - check out a quick cell shot of the newest window display here at the shop to see what I mean :)



Keep your fingers crossed that we have good luck!!
Lots of love on this sunny Monday!
Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment