Wednesday, February 29, 2012

travel tins from Aquiesse

Afternoon guys and gals!

Liz here, settled back in after a quick trip down to Jacksonville, Florida this past weekend. Getting back to work yesterday was crazy, but now that I've had this snowy day to get caught up, I wanted to share a little tidbit that I thought terribly appropriate and on topic: travel tin candles from Aquiesse.

Now, I am a firm believer in packing light when traveling (although I still am not always the best at putting that belief to practice, I try my hardest, but sometimes I just can't pare back my pile of clothes - and who can ever decide as to whether bringing sneaks along is a good idea?! ) But lately, I have been thinking about how difficult it must be for people who travel regularly for work to get settled and comfortable in a new place when staying overnight. My epiphany moment came a few hours too late when I realized yesterday on the plane ride home that I should really start traveling with one of our Aquiesse mini-tin candles. These are the perfect size for a quick trip, and the comforting scent of home gets your room all yummy smelling while you're settling in for a night of (hopefully) restful sleep. Plus, if you're visiting your boyfriend in humid and sticky state of Florida, for example, sometimes your boy can use a little room freshener, don't 'cha know!







We'll have all of our favorite Aquiesse scents back in the shop first thing next week - so to put the bee in your bonnet: if you have any plans for traveling soon, you should try my idea. Pick up an itty-bitty 100% hand-poured soy candle here at Gus & Ruby and enjoy that scent you love at home and when you're in some hotel cross-country!

Lots of love from this snowy little street on the seacoast,
xo Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. excited to hear you will have those back in! I bought them for all my bridesmaids, but none for myself :)

    ReplyDelete