Thursday, February 2, 2012

unlikely valentine...

Happy Thursday guys & gals!

Wanted to share a few non-traditional valentines day cards today. Thought they'd give you all a good laugh and give you a little motivation to think outside of the box for your valentine this year :)

We love these letterpress greeting cards from Dude & Chick Letterpress because they're fun and funky, and the perfect way to say I love you in just the right tone to just the right person.









See what I mean? Write a sweet note that's personal and full of fond memories in one of these suckers and you're sure to have your lovebug smitten.

Pair your card with a yummy Sydney Hale candle for him to burn by his bedside, or a beautiful Rifle Paper print for her to brighten up her bathroom and then you're in for some serious lovin'


:) If you can believe it, I may have more up my sleeve tomorrow. I know - ridiculous!
Happy Thursday pals xoxoox
Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment