Saturday, June 27, 2009

Joy oh Joy!

(Photo courtesy of Joy the Baker)

As you all know, I'm a huge fan of Joy the Baker. I read her blog everyday and lots of you have taste-tested my renditions of her amazing treats.

Well, guess what? I emailed with Joy herself today! Can you believe it? Pretty rad stuff. And - she's as super sweet in email as she is in her posts.

I'm totally digging the connections Whit and I have made in this whirlwind process of starting our business. It's been an empowering experience to realize how many people are willing to share their knowledge, dole out some advice and offer the all-important support and enthusiasm for what we're doing. People are pretty great, I think.

Have a delicious day!

xoxo,
Sam & Gus

PS - OMG I want to make this nectarine and cream cobbler like you can't believe. Nom nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment