Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Inspiration: 2012 fashion shows

(Photos above found via The Sartorialist)

I wouldn't consider myself to be a devoted follower of couture fashion (who has the time?!?), but I sure do love a good fashion fix every now and again. So, when I stumbled across these incredible 2012 shows on the blog of our pal & super talented calligrapher, Mara, of Neither Snow, I just had to share them. Talk about inspiration!!

I am swooning over the clothes, but really what I'm gaga for is the show /set design of both shows. I LOVE the all white under-the-sea stage for Chanel and the carousel concept for Louis Vuitton. Both are just genius!! It's amazing how inspiration can come from just about anything.

A few snaps from the LV show:




(1st 2 photos above found via The Sartorialist, 3rd photo found via Fashionising)

To really get a sense for how it all unfolded, check out the videos of both shows:

HERE



and

HERE



And definitely peek at the Sartorialist post about the LV show. It's amazing eye candy. Enjoy, you fashionistas, you!

1 comment:

  1. o WOW!!! that is a very creative idea! i am LOVING IT!!!

    infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete