Friday, August 21, 2009

Finger Lickin' Fridays: I Scream.


(All photos courtesy of Kayotic Kitchen)

Oh, I'm sorry - did you say ice cream? And dulce de leche? And raspberries? And cookies? AND butter?

Ok, I'm listening.

You should all know by now, I'm a big eater. And my absolute #1 fave is ice cream (well, frozen yogurt, really). I have a small bowl of fro yo almost every night after dinner. At 9:30PM it's my nightly treat to myself. My second fave is fruit. If I could live on fruit and ice cream, I'd be a happy camper. Well, fruit, ice cream, cheese and wine - then I'd be a happy camper.

When I stumbled upon this simple, delish recipe for a fruity, ice-creamy, cookie-y concoction I was delighted. The bars look amazing - and I had a chuckle trying to pronounce the ice cream and cookie brands shown in the pictures. I sounded more or less like the chef from Muppet Babies.








1 comment:

  1. basically food. generally. all kinds. can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete