Monday, August 24, 2009

I want to make my house a home.

Now that Sam and I have our store looking super cute and put together, it's time for me to pay some attention to the place I sleep every night and occasionally, if I'm lucky, relax in; my house. Since we don't have any extra cash to put towards new furniture, I'm going to have to be creative. I've been taking a break from the wedding blogs to peruse some interior design blogs and have fallen in love with hundreds of beautiful images. I suppose I should put together an inspiration board and go from there. In the meantime, here are a few select shots I adore.

{seen here}

{and here}


2 comments:

  1. Remember when we realized when we were "grown up"...it's when you would rather spend $100 on something for your home, than something to wear. I love those images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the lovely color palate in these rooms - and the bedroom picture with the bench in front of that gorgeous mirror - swoon!

    ReplyDelete