Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sick Baby.



Bad news bears at Gus & Ruby Letterpress today; well it's not really that bad actually. We are temporarily running an old timey no-technology (err - no credit card machine) shop as our beloved 20" iMac "Baby" has decided she needs a new hard-drive. This is slightly preposterous as Baby is only 4 weeks old; I'm hesitant to speculate, but those of you who have stopped by for a visit will know that we have our computer (which houses as our credit card processing system) in the corner of our cash wrap. You would think I would have learned this by now - but I'm pretty sure Baby wasn't happy about this situation. After all, no one puts baby in a corner.

Right?

Well in any case - we're totally still open today! Come on down!! It's just that we're cash and check only for this little time, but we're trudging through and making the best of the current set-up.
As I type, Whitney is en-route to the Apple store in Danvers, MA (holler Danvahhhhhs!) with the little computer to see what we can have fixed. Fingers crossed it is fixable within the day.

I hope. I wish. I beg. I plead with the computer gods!


Sorry to all our wonderful customers and clients for any inconvenience this may cause today. We're working our hardest to have CC processing back up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment